Saturday, March 2, 2013

Lily's Note:



THEY DON'T LIKE BEING CALLED FAERIES. But that's what they are, whatever name they give themselves, or are given, whether it's fairies, skinwalkers, djinn, dybbuks, asikaku, or just spirits. And I am here now, in this cold place, by my own choice, even if it was a Trick.
    Sometimes, I see what will be, because the house I'm in, the Wolf's House, is never in one place for very long. Maybe I'm allowed to see stuff, like they're telling me "This is what will happpen to those you think will save you." But I can warn you, out there, and keep you from making the same mistake I made, and that others have made.
    They made a mistake when they let me see what will become of a girl named Annie Weaver.

                                                                        ***

No comments:

Post a Comment